Saturday, September 10, 2011

Join Cameron Cares!

Last year I took on the role of the Fundraising Coordinator on the Cameron Street School Council and have had a blast helping raise money for the school.  
FUNdraising has been what I have been doing for the past 4 years.  It seems that I eat, sleep and breathe fundraising!  
I am a Volunteer Run Director for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure in Collingwood.  I have been for 4 years now, and this year I have entered a Cameron team in the run, with one of my hopes being that I am able to hand over the school award to Cameron Cares this year!  
A Collingwood elementary school has never won the school award and I am hoping that changes this year!  
Over the past 6 years our Collingwood Run Site has raised over $800,000 for a future without breast cancer.  I have no doubt that this year, our 7th year as a run site, we will reach ONE MILLION dollars raised!  A huge milestone for our site!

It is my hope that we have a large Cameron Cares team!  Staff, Students and their families are all more then welcome to join, the more the better!  

www.runforthecure.com 

Thanks so much,
 Cameron Street School - Fundraising / Social Media Coordinator  &
 Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure, Run Director 
Jennifer Nichol



No comments:

Post a Comment